Some say podcasts are the new radio, and we totally agree! Listening to podcasts is the perfect way to ease the pain of a long commute or traffic jam. Your podcast library gives you a chance to listen to ANYTHING whether it’s informative, funny or just for your entertainment!
Here’s a little more info on our current faves:
- Extra Pack of Peanuts Podcast: Travel More, Spend Less
- Travel more, spend less is the main focus of this awesome podcast hosted by Travis Sherry, a serial entrepreneur and world traveler. He highlights specific destinations and explains what it’s really like to travel there as well as all the hot spots and things to do. Super informative and really helpful!
- Zero to Travel
- Want to travel on your own terms while spending less money? This isn’t too good to be true - travel expert Jason Moore from ZeroToTravel.com chats with adventurous people living life on the road, so you can discover new ways to travel too! Jason is all about actionable advice and providing key resources to get you where you want to be.
- I Don’t Get It
- Remember the notorious crier from the Bachelor, Ashley Iaconetti? Well, she has her own podcast with her sister Lauren and reality TV producer Naz Perez. The theme of their podcast focuses on how there is a lot they just don’t get in this world. These three gals are open and honest about embarrassing topics, relationships, the dating world, etc. Bachelor/Bachelorette alum frequently stop by and reveal secrets too!
- The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast
- If you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise fan like we are, you’re going to LOVE getting the inside scoop from this awesome podcast with Ben Higgins and Ashley Iaconetti. (We’re definitely an Ashley I. fan, as you can tell from our taste in podcasts!) They cover everything from relationships to the latest gossip and behind-the-scenes in the Bachelor world. Their interviews are pretty awesome as they feature celebrities and other Bachelor contestants.
- The Sheroic Podcast
- If you like Cassey Ho from her Blogilates YouTube channel, you’ll love her podcast about female empowerment and the secrets to living your best life! She chats with her friend Lisa Bilyeu of Quest Nutrition as they give women the tools they need to make an impactful change.
Happy listening! 🙂 Let us know which you like best.